Scientific Level Company SLC for educational services has been established in 2013 in Erbil-Iraq and with SLC branch in Duhok. SLC Agency has been qualified for formal recognition as an ICEF Agency (2018-2019, 4196) and as a trained agent by Cambridge English language assessment
SLC agency offers students whom wish to complete their studies inside and abroad in institutions in Kurdistan Region of Iraq to study at institutions, for; foundation, language courses, Nursery and kinder-gardens, local schools, international schools, undergraduates, and postgraduate programs. Our staff include superior academic consultants, with years of experience in the field. The consultants offer and provide academic consultancy and services in three languages: Kurdish, Arabic and English. Our goal is to provide most reliable and accurate information for our clients. We serve and help students through introducing national and international schools to our clients and through their application process including admission letters process, visa assistance (if applicable), accommodation services, travel guidance, and other activities. SLC team is looking forward to seeing clients in head offices and branch offices.
Why Educational Expos & School Fairs are important?
On the road to recruiting your next class of students, various operational strategies are conducted. Educational Expos & School Fairs (ESF) are one of the most important strategic ways to show families to the choices available. ESF of SLC provide excellent opportunities to International Schools, local schools, technical institutes, Colleges and language centers to recruit pupils and students for their next class students by offering face-to-face interactions with hundreds of aspiring students, parents, and other visitors. Therefore, our mission and role is to elevate, educate and empower you, the professional, we see Educational Expose & School Fairs when you cannot just deal or meet new students, but also obtain a bit of professional development for yourself.
The Fair will have other advantages
- Several hundreds of visitors will be in attendance
- Families and students are educating themselves about choices of schools and admission process.
- ESF of SLC helps families and students find schools or institutes that are the best fit for them.
Educational Expos & Schools Fairs-Erbil
The 1st Educational Expos & School fairs 2018, Erbil for Schools Education inside Kurdistan Region of Iraq, Overseas Studies, Students’ Services, Language schools and Short Course centers.
Dates and Events
Educational Expos & School Fairs, Erbil
7th -8th August, 2018
- Erbil International Hotel 5 stars- Erbil
Address: Barzani Namir, Near City Center
- State and private schools (Kinder-garden, Basic, primary, middle and high schools, or Boarding schools)
- Technical Institutes
- Training centers
- Language schools and courses
- Services for students and educational institutions
- Education Sector in Iraqi Kurdistan
- Kurdistan Region Higher Education System – currently studying more than 60,000 students
- Kurdistan Region Secondary Education System – currently studying more than 80,000 students, every year we have more than 60, 000 entrants in national exams
- Kurdistan Region New Generation Education System- currently studying more than 70,000
- Private Authorized Schools
- The three-level system of higher education:
- First Level – Nursery and Kinder-Garden
- Second Level – Elementary or (primary and middle)
- Third Level – High school (Boarding Schools)
It is estimated that more than 4% of primary and Secondary Education students in Kurdistan Region of Iraq are currently looking for overseas education opportunities.
- More than 90% of new pupil’s generations, primary or elementary Education students in Kurdistan Region of Iraq are currently looking for studying school opportunities in home country.
|Participants’ Profile:||Visitors’ Profile:|
|· Public and private schools (Nursery, Kinder-garden, Elementary, high or boarding schools)
· Technical Institutes
· Language schools and centers
· Students’ Services
|· New Pupils Generations/ Parents or families
· Elementary students
· Training courses students
· School teachers / lecturers
· University teachers / lecturers
- Schools Fair 2018 will be a meeting place for new generations and parents or people to understand and choose their demanding schools.
- Schools Fair 2018 is an event that serves the entire education industry by providing a quality event environment and on-site features that are valuable and informative for both participants and visitors.
- Public Relations & Marketing Campaign of SLC
International Education Fair has become a well-known and respected brand with rapidly growing success and quantity of visitors in the world, Middle East in particular.
Public Relations & Marketing Campaign of the event unites all recourses of communication for reaching the maximum effectiveness to generate flow of as many interested people as possible. The strategic advertising will be in Kurdish and Arabic languages and includes:
- Extensive TV, Radio and Print Media Advertising
- Pages of company’s Facebook, Instgram,
- Extensive web based advertising
- Thoroughly planned social media advertising
- Direct marketing
- Presentations flyers in almost Erbil city through business magazines and weekend newspapers such as Al Waseet newspaper.
Public Relations of the event through our partner educational organizations these well-tested marketing tools and the popularity of the event itself guarantees the success and the highest attendance of the exhibition.
1st International Education Fairs 2017 in Iraqi Kurdistan (IEFK)
Sulaimani, Erbil and Duhok
|Date||14th-15th of July in Sulaimaniya, 16 -17th in Erbil, 19th in Duhok, 2017|
|Venue||Sulaymaniyah- Titanic Hotel/ Erbil-Dedeman Hotel/ Duhok-Jian Hotel|
|Number of educators’ Participants||More than 23 educators from 7 countries including Jordan, Armenia, Turkey, Northern Cyprus, Poland, Iran and Kurdistan Region of Iraq.|
|Number of Visitors||More than 7000 visited the fairs.|
|Collected emails and number phones of visitors||More than 6000 emails and 6500 phone numbers.|
|Organized by||Scientific Level Company SLC for Educational Services|