Job Vacancy Details
Education Recruitment Consultant
Job Location: Duhok, Kurdistan Region of Iraq
Address: Kazi Mohammed St., Near Dilshad Saeed Park.
Company Name: SLC Agency For Education- Duhok Branch,
Job Title Position: Education Recruitment Consultant
Employment Types: Full-Time Employee
Number of Vacancies: 1
Based: Duhok City
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
Under the overall direction of the agency director, Recruitment Consultant will
– lead, manage and coordinate the development of the SLC strategic plans to strengthen agency capacity for requirement students abroad;
– undertake administrative and management tasks in coordination with the SLC main office in Erbil.
– be Interviewing and liaising with candidates to determine their personal demand and preferences for overseas education;
– be providing advice on the career opportunities in the areas which SLC serve, and provide all information in details including study Bachelor, Master, PhD, language course, Tuition fees, requirements, deadline, and Visa issues…….ect
– Manage the recruitment process, from the initial steps, might start through call or direct interview, submit required documents until to facilitate universities and/or schools admission letters with following up to enroll at the study destination,
– Maintain the candidate database and promoting application status to new and existing candidates
Essential:Bachelor in Management, Education Management, Business, Information Technology or any other related fields.
Desirable:Master in Management, Education Management, Business, Information Technology or
any other related fields.
Experience and Skills
Strong communication, networking and relationship building skills.
An innovative and creative mind to solve problems and provide solutions.
A natural ability to influence people regarding future studies
A high level of customer service (Full of education Consultancy)
A positive attitude and a strong desire to be part of a successful team
Experience of working on education application forms and visa issues.
Ability to save most available educational programs in abroad schools, Universities.
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (particularly Excel and Word)
Experience of working collaboratively to improve data management practices
Ability to lead, manage, motivate and develop a small team
Ability to work productively in challenging environments
Good verbal, written and presentation skills in English and Arabic
Teamwork led by an experienced Manager
Enthusiasm for recruitment combined with passion, integrity, ambition
Use of Language Skills
Essential: Fluent in English, and Arabic
How to apply: Only by Email
Apply by emailing your updated CV to email@example.com With Job Title of Position in Subject line.
Deadline, 24 August 2018