Kadir Has University: The Evolution of Industry and Ideas
Address: Cibali, Kadir Has Ünv., 34083 Fatih/İstanbul, Turkey
Kadir Has University (KHU) was founded in 1997, in Istanbul. The university, with its five faculties of Engineering and Natural Sciences, Economics and Administrative Sciences, Communication, Law and Fine Arts, as well as its several vocational schools, is dedicated to becoming a leader in educational and cultural fields in Turkey, as well as establishing itself as an international center for research and scientific development. The central tenet of Kadir Has University’s philosophy is to produce students who are self-confident, who question, who consider all perspectives and evaluate them without prejudice, and who are open to the winds of change. We want students to see that as successful scholars and fulfilled individuals, they are the leaders of our society.
To reach this goal:
- We hold to international standards of quality while keeping our tuition fees at moderate levels.
- We offer scholarships to all our students who achieve a high GPA.
- We strive to keep class sizes small for better teaching.
- We prefer targeted education over loosely organized programs.
- We give students access to our advanced technological facilities and intellectual resources.
- We update our curricula and syllabi each year in response to international developments and student needs, preferring a dynamic curriculum to static programs.
- We encourage the free expression of faculty and student opinion, and creative ideas; we focus on positive human relations and a democratic environment for intellectual discussion.
- We select our faculty members from internationally respected universities and encourage them to consider their fields of expertise from both a local and global point of view.
- We foster social responsibility projects that contribute to the environment and to society, and motivate our students to be responsible citizens.
- By collaborating with prominent foreign universities, we assist our students to further their education abroad.
- With our doors open to international collaboration, we pursue our goal of becoming a world university in the centre of Istanbul.
Requirements : Graduate students’ application list:
- A copy of applicant’s passport
- A copy of applicant’s passport size picture
- A copy of applicant’s undergraduate diploma and transcripts
- If available, a copy of applicant’s graduate diploma and transcripts
- If available, a copy of English Proficien