Ever since its establishment in 1982, AMC has continuously focused on the intellectual and academic progress of its students. It is hence no surprise, given our track record of excellence in the delivery of Higher Education services, that we are a leading choice of top quality University Education in Greece.
Why is AMC the top choice for Higher Education Studies in Greece?
- Metropolitan College (AMC) is a constitutive member of AKMI Educational Organization, the largest private postsecondary educational group in Greece (more than 10.000 students nationwide)
- AMC is one of the first private colleges in Greece (since 1982) and the college with the widest range of fields of study
- All courses are specially designed to meet the demands of modern students and to facilitate their entry into the Greek and international job market
- AMC is accredited by the British Accreditation Council [BAC] as an independent institution offering higher education and all academic degrees are recognized by UK NARIC
- AMC is established as an institution of educational excellence as it cooperates with distinguished foreign state Universities
- AMC inspiring academic staff are recognised for their innovative research and teaching standards, thus contributing to an enthusiastic and highly-motivated community
- All services offered are based on the standards of the UK Quality Assurance Agency (QAA)
- AMC is located in a privately owned campus of 13,000 m² in Maroussi (northern suburb of Athens) with easy access from the town centre. AMC also has a branch in Thessaloniki, in a historic building of 2.000 m², right in the city centre
- State-of-the-art facilities and specialized laboratories for each programme (1.000 m² of labs), lecture theatres of 200 seats and numerous lecture rooms with the necessary a/v equipment
- AMC offers a fully-equipped Library of thousands of titles with access to the online libraries of the collaborating universities
- Student Welfare: Counselling Centre, Academic Learning Centre, Career Office (links with the industry)
- Personal Academic Tutors who ensure that individual learning needs of each student are covered
- Student Life: training seminars and lectures, social and cultural events, Lounge Café