Home » North Cyprus

North Cyprus

Study in Northern Cyprus (Turkey)

maxresdefault

Capital: North Nicosia
Currency: Turkish lira
Population: 313,626 (2014)

Cyprus is the most easterly of the Mediterranean islands. At the nearest coastal points it is 40 miles from Turkey, 60 miles from Syria, and 250 miles from Egypt. Turkish (Türkçe) is the official language of North Cyprus, but English is also widely used and understood. North Cyprus is a secular state with no official religion, although 98% of the populations are Muslim. Others make up remaining 2%. The Location of North Cyprus is characterized by a unique blend of mountains, plains, and beaches.

Why Study in N. of Cyprus (Turkey)

  • Quality education at international standards in English.
  • Internationally recognized undergraduate and graduate programs.
  • Education in line with the Amereican Credit System.
  • Qualified faculty members at international standards.
  • On-campus education with a wide range of facilities.
  • Affordable tuition fees and moderate living expenses.
  • Excellent facilities for social, cultural and sports activities.
  • Medical insurance, provided by the government of North Cyprus.
  • Transport, shops and entertainment are close at hand.
  • Accomodation on campus and arround the city.

1. Near East University


Click Here

2. Girne American University


Click Here

3. European University of Lefke (EUL)


Click Here